The Arite family established the lands under the Shield, and although Halnea isn’t a monarchy, everyone inherently understands that Arites stand on the top of the ladder, the uncrowned kings.
The populace calls them “the gods’ favorite children” for they are inherently superior to normal people, whether it's their intelligence, beauty, magic ability or being the only ones capable of using pure mana without mana purifying artifacts.
This comes from monopolizing the Atherneal Bond, whose knowledge was destroyed after the purge.
Arites run the biggest magic university, The Ashar University of Magic.
History[edit | edit source]
1449 years ago, the god, Aegis Arite, the ancestor of the Arite family, united all the allied families together and created the Shield of Aegis that separates Halnea from the outside world that allowed to survive the calamity at that time.
Members[edit | edit source]
- Eruan Arite - Headmaster of Muni
- Icya Arite - Vice-head of Muni
- Zor Arite - Member of the Golden generation of Muni
- Aegis Arite- the god ancestor of the Arite family
- Luvia Arite- the goddess ancestor of the Arite family
- Erdi Arite - current head of the argel side of the family. Head of The Purge
- Meilin Arite - current head of the elibu side of the family.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Arite family is the only noble family to have both argel and elibu members.
- They are also the only family to possess pure white, royal purple and gold hair color.
- Besides the unique hair colors, Arites also have unique eye colors: gold and royal purple.
- They are mentioned by the author to be important to the plot of Aethernea.